Friday, November 16, 2018

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF

How would you feel if you found out that people you thought and believed were on the same side as you, against war, total surveillance, etc, had actually been spying on you for years?

Pretty pissed off and disillusioned?

Demoralised?

Coz that happened to me.

But it's worse than that.

Coz I was living in an anti-war home while I was being spied on by U S Military Intelligence asset Infowars and their sidekick David Icke!!!

And by anti-war I mean proper bona fide anti-war. I mean the family to actually establish the anti-war movement.

Understand now?

If you didn't know already?

And if you didn't, then ask yourself, why?

Why hadn't you been told?

And who had the power to make that decision?

You fucking dickhead perverts!!

And that includes you Mr David "I ACCEPT ALL DONATIONS BUT WILL NOT RETURN THEM WHEN ASKED" Icke.

Enjoy your moon.

No comments: