Thursday, October 24, 2019

DAVID ICKE HAS BECOME THE VERY NAZI HE ALLEGEDLY OPPOSES

He protects right wing/government secret surveillance of leftist anti-war, anti-racist homes.

He defends my codes and ideas being stolen.

He defends my sister's house being burgled.

He allows his far right thug son Garth, who mocked my sister's house being burgled, to mock Owen Jones after Owen was battered by far right wing thugs. And that's after Garth called everyone a "c**t".

So Icke supports secret surveillance, theft, burglary and the far right spying on and/or beating up left wing anti-war, anti-racist activists.

This is just what the Nazis did!! And as far as I know may still be doing.

If I'm wrong he can always take me to court.

So come on, big pervert thief Nazi David Icke!!

I financed you in the mid-2000s in your IP court case.

And all I get in return is the Nazi-esque above? Secret surveillance, theft, burglary and support for the governments/far right spying on and/or beating up left wing anti-war anti-racists?!

YOU CAN FUCK OFF, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!

You're the one who's been claiming you were sent here from the ether because of your alleged 'bravery'!

No comments: