Saturday, October 12, 2019

OOOH, THE IRONY OF DAVID ICKE ATTACKING THE FRANKIST-SABBATEAN DEATH CULT

Both Frank and Zevi claimed to be reincarnations of King David.

Icke (after taking a load of drugs) claims that while he was high as a kite he realised he was the son of the God-head (whatever that is).

I, on the other hand, have claimed no such thing and said I wanted to get the banks into court. Yet I'm the one who gets treated like I'm a piece of shit: zapped for nearly 7 years; 2 failed abductions; spied on for decades, even in my bedroom; codes and ideas stolen.

Meanwhile, David Icke lives a comfortable life on The Isle of Wight!

This is why I would not be surprised if Icke knew who burgled my sister's house of 2 external hard drives, because his son Garth tweeted something hinting he knew.

No comments: