Tuesday, October 08, 2019

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING SPIED ON THIS VERY INSTANT THROUGH A SECRET SURVEILLANCE NETWORK?

Playing with your children?

Reading a book?

Cooking?

Simply having a chat with friends in your living room?

Or maybe (cough, cough) with your lover?

Can you be 100% certain that you are not being spied on in your own home through a secret surveillance network?

And what is happening to the images from that secret surveillance network?

I was/am different (mixed race family, mathematical/computer science who didn't run to the City of London, left-leaning, anti-war, anti-racist, and I haven't sold out like Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson and David Icke). I was spied on. I was zapped for nearly 7 years. I was nearly abducted twice.

This is not what my grandfathers who landed on the beaches of Normandy in June 1944 fought for.

No comments: