Thursday, December 05, 2019

FOR HOW MUCH DID DAVID ICKE SELL OUT TO THE ZIONIST U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE NETWORK WHO DID 9/11 AND CONTROL ALEX JONES AND PAUL JOSEPH WATSON?

So it looks like everybody's favourite money-grabbing pervert David Icke is back in with bona fide CIA Confederate Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Alex Jones.

Why?

Why would he do that?

After slagging Jones off in The Trigger?

And why would Jones have Icke on after that slagging?

Why?

I'll tell you why.

Because they're all in one giant intel plot to make money out of conspiracy theories.

Icke. Jones. Watson.

All in it together.

Perverts and thieves and burglars and manipulators. All for their own bank accounts.

If not then why don't they give all their work away for free? Get a job stacking shelves and give all their work away for free?

If the world really was in the dire state they say it is, generating fear and submission, then why don't they give all their work away for free?

Just this morning I found 4 emails from Info-whores and Alex Jones. Were they revealing 'the truth'? Nope. Those emails were flogging this, that and t'other Infowars Vitamin C-caffeine based 'health' product. I was urged to buy, buy, buy to finance 'the revolution'.

But they expect me to give my work away for free. And when I don't they burgle my sister's house and hack my accounts!

And if I'm wrong then they can always take me to court.

All three were spying on me in my bedroom while I lived in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK.

So all their anti-war, anti-racism is to me just totally fake and surreal.

Jones and Watson work for extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence who:
1. allowed 9/11;
2. then planned and managed all the Zionist wars since 9/11.

Their hero, the creepy Donald J Trump, sold out to the perps of 9/11: Israel and Saudi Arabia.

And as for Icke?

I donated much money to his IP court case in the mid-2000s. A few years later he was spying on me.

But that donation has led to the emergence of his far-right thug son Garth who mocked anti-war campaigner Owen Jones after Jones was beaten up by far-right thugs!

SICK!!

No comments: