Sunday, December 15, 2019

HOW TO START A WAR

I met someone who could have helped in the quest to destroy the banking system.

I tried to get them interested in all this stuff, but he/she wasn't interested and only seemed interested in discussing 'the good stuff'.

So I sent him/her a lot of information I had been compiling about banks/wars/revolutions etc, gave them a few months to digest it all, and then asked for a little help.

None was given.

So I asked again and again and again for a little help and/or advice, each time politely.

But still no help was given. Not even one question was asked as to how they could help.

So realising they could not be trusted and that I was being mugged off I asked that the information I had sent for free be deleted.

It wasn't deleted.

So I asked again and again and again that the information I had sent for free be deleted, and each time politely and explaining my reasons.

But still MY work wasn't deleted.

And THAT is how you start a war.

I was nothing but nice and friendly and giving, and in return I was treated like a piece of shit.

NEVER. AGAIN.

I can see the hand of Paul Joseph Watson behind this. Extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Paul Joseph Watson who sold out to the network that did 9/11 and runs paedophile rings.

Whatever has happened is their fault. If they had deleted my work as I asked many, many times and each time politely then I would have just quietly left it at that and moved on.

And since that particular war was declared on me without any provocation whatsoever:
1. they spied on and stalked me;
2. they filmed me shopping in the local ASDA on a mobile phone;
3. my other scientific works were stolen;
4. my sister's house was burgled.

And this is after years of being zapped (1998 to 2005) and at least 2 failed abduction attempts (1997/8).

So there are at least 3 wars against me that I did not provoke or ask for.

And there is a 95% probability of a more recent 4th war which, again, I did not provoke or ask for.








No comments: