Thursday, July 16, 2020

NEVER TRUST ANYONE. NOT EVEN THE SELF-PROCLAIMED SON OF GOD. NOT EVEN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF/HERSELF.


Never. Trust. Anyone.

I trusted David Icke.

But when my sister's house was burgled, his beloved son Garth mocked me using data hacked from my personal computer.

David is now handing over control of the Icke media empah to Garth, which suggests that Garth, like Garth's fave Trump, is the chosen one. Which also suggests that David Icke approved of the burglary of my sister's house.

And for this I will never forgive David Icke. After all the money I donated his cause.

He, and Garth, can fuck. Right. Off. With a metal baseball bat in their teeth.

Or preferably a few years in prison, scared of bending over in the showers if they drop their soap.

But it was their decision. Not mine.

They declared war on me, not t'other way round.

Ditto the Bolton Monarchy (mob?).

Ask yourslelves: when did the Icke-Infowars empah begin spying on me? And when? And why?

Is it because I threaten their income streams for exposing them as total frauds?

Alex Jones is a total fraud: CIA; U S Military Intelligence; racist; Confederate; Zionist.

But David Icke still uses Infowars to promote himself. And Garth promotes Paul Derek Watson and Infowars.

Never. Trust. Anyone.

No comments: