Saturday, July 18, 2020

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SUBTLY TOLD ME I HAD MISSED SOMETHING OUT

This morning in YOU KNOW THE SYSTEM DOESN'T LIKE YOU WHEN  , I asked to be contacted if I had missed anything out of a list of indicators of the system not liking you.

The post below has been visited since, when it rarely is. The significance is that those 2 external hard drives that were professionally burgled from my sister's house contained many simulations of the interior of the sun, from which I produced 2 theories for the solar dynamo.

If all that the professional burglars wanted was the data on those 2 drives then they could have just copied the data on those drives and left them in place and I would not have known the data on them had been copied. But nope. They stole them as a warning to me: that they could just waltz into my sister's house whenever they wanted to do whatever they wanted; they didn't want me to prove that one of my theories on the solar dynamo was true; and they wanted to be the ones to 'produce'and prove 'their' (stolen) theory of the solar dynamo for political and financial gain.

I have my theories about who stole those drives and why.

REPTILES!!

ARCHONS!!

I now ask for some help in finding who professionally burgled those 2 drives and who has them now.

And also request help to prove that one of my theories is true, which will require substantial computational resources.

Bad people cannot be allowed to capture the world by masquerading as altruistic scientists and then push bogus theories about 9/11 etc, by stealing my work, theories and codes. Many unsuspecting dupes across the globe could be tricked into following a thieving fake after they claimed to have 'discovered' the mechanism for the solar dynamo and then lead them down the path the extreme rightist Zionist Confederate warmongers who did 9/11 etc want.

But sadly the Ickes are possibly deeply involved in all this. For why else would Garth Icke mock me over this?




No comments: