Sunday, January 31, 2021

JESY NELSON SAYS BEING KIND IS THE BEST THING. SHE IS SO WRONG. HERE'S WHY.

I gave David Icke £1000 15 years ago for his IP defence fund. I was repaid by his dreadful son Garth mocking me when my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices.

And then I sent someone, who I believed could help me destroy the banking system, alot of information for free, and then asked for a bit of advice and help. I asked for 2 years. And each time I asked it was nicely and politely. Over those 2 years no help or advice was given. In fact Ididn't even get a thanks. So for a year I asked many times, again each time nicely and politely, that the work I had sent for free be deleted. It wasn't.

And then when I try to explain how the solar dynamo and sun spots works my sister's house is professionally burgled. 

All these examples are very likely linked.

So no, being kind is NOT the best thing.

In my experience, if you are kind then you get treated like shit.

Jesy Nelson insists 'being kind is the best thing you can be' as she shares heartwarming post

 

 



No comments: