Saturday, January 30, 2021

LOOKS LIKE THE GREAT REOPENING WAS A TOTAL FAILURE. IS IT COZ NOBODY BELIEVES THE ICKES?

The Great Reopening, promoted by lizard guy crime boss crackpot doolally bastard David Icke and his disgusting son Garth and possible partner-in-crime Piers Corbyn(?), looks to have been a complete flop and failure.

It's OK for the Ickes. David has built a small but influential media empire built on shape-shifting lizards from saturn (or is it now uranus?), and his son Garth is living off that. They have no shop or bar to open. So they can encourage others to open their shops and bars but have no shop or bar to open themselves, thus placing all risk on others while taking all the glory if it is a success. So they're OK. But that's the Ickes who I have come to know and detest with every cell in my body.

I'm tellin' ya. David Icke has failed. He knows it. That's why he's resorted to crime. He made his choices and decisions on his own. And I'm not gonna bail him out again. Never. He's on his own. He is now fair game to be stopped. I gave him £1000 for his IP case 15 years ago, to be repaid by his son Garth mocking me when my sisters house was professionally burgled. And I have a very strong suspicion that the Ickes not only know who commited that burglary, but are also working with them. It may well have been them on their own!

And I warn the Ickes and their partners in crime: at the first opportunity I see that you are behind the professional burglary of 2 external storage devices then I'm coming after you, and you are going down.

No comments: