Friday, September 17, 2021

UNVAXED WILL NEED TO QUARANTINE NO MATTER FROM WHICH COUNTRY THEY ENTER UK

This is why I returned to the UK having lived and worked in Europe for the last 3 years.

I ain't being jabbed, which would mean no point having a break in the UK coz I would be in quarantine all the time. And I am not being isolated over there.

So I came back to the UK to start something new.

And after this Autumn and Winter international travel will be only for those dumb enough to roll up their sleeves and let eugenicists who want you dead inject shite into your veins.

And there is a massive difference between how the PCR tests are taken: in Austria they almost go down into your stomach and scratch at the back of your throat (I almost threw up over the assistant); but in the UK for the Day 2 test the nurse was quick but accurate without any unpleasantness). And both tests were negative.

See : Holidays are go… IF you are jabbed: PCR tests will be axed, amber countries will turn green and the red list will be halved 'with Turkey among places opening' – but if you've NOT had both doses you'll have to quarantine after EVERY foreign trip


No comments: