Wednesday, November 24, 2021

WHO PROFESSIONALLY BURGLED MY SISTER'S HOUSE?

I would be very, very surprised if, at the time of the burglary, my sister's house was not under surveillance by MI5 in some way or another: either directly; or using a proxy such as the local mob and/or police.

I was zapped for nearly 7 years between 1998 and 2005, and have been accusing the British royal family and Freemasonry of engineering and kicking off World War 1, among other serious accusations made against them and their allies such as The City of London.

I seriously doubt that Russia or China did it. They may have bought the data and code afterwards, but the actual burglary? Nope.

Ditto Iran.

Which brings me to the Anglo-American-Zionist Empah.

Whitney Webb once tweeted that U S Military Intelligence and the mob are the same.

And who has confessed to being a U S Military Intelligence agent?

No comments: