Saturday, November 20, 2021

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE ICKES AND THE INFOWARS CROWD HAD COPIES OF YOUR STOLEN CODES AND THESES AND WERE WORKING WITH THE BURGLARS?

What would you do?

I know what I am doing, and am seeing success, with lots more to come.

You see, the Ickes are frauds. I donated £1000 to the David Icke I P Defence Fund in 2006/7, but then Garth mocked me when my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices.

And as for Alex Jones? I have been accusing him of blowing the Infowars fortune on petty, futile, frivolous litigation against his ex-wfe Kelly, and this week he finally confessed to that. But that is just the tip of the iceberg that will sink Infowars. Because Alex is lying, lying, lying about the Confdederacy and Andrew Jackson and slavery and his family. And this week Kelly also revealed what a scumbag father Alex really is.

Anyway, back to the original question: what would you do if the Ickes and the Infowars crowd had copies of your stolen codes and theses and were working with the burglars?


No comments: