Wednesday, June 22, 2022

IS LARD LAD(TM) DAVID ICKE ASSISTING THE GLOBALIST AGENDA?

I think so.

He's taken a lot of truth, ugly, horrific truth which could really wake people up, and smothered it with shape-shifting reptiles.

He has recently got Brexit wrong to enable The City of London to kick off the virus scam.

And when the virus scam broke in January 2020 he got that wrong by continually blaming 5G, getting himself banned for provoking violence, and missing a key report in the MSM which exposed Midazolam in July 2020.

I donated £1000 to his cause in 2006/7.

And what do I see for it?

When my sister's house was professionally burgled in 2018 the Ickes mocked me, David Icke is one of the fattest, most obese people on the planet, and Garth Icke s prancing around the nation thinking we're on the edge of our seats anxiously waiting for his evey tweet, no matter how vain, boring and mundane they are.

 

No comments: