Tuesday, August 30, 2022

DICKHEAD ICKONIC ARE AT LEAST 20 YEARS BEHIND

The Ickes ask : Is cell phone radiation safe for you?

20 years ago I was (and still am) a Targeted Individual, TI. I was stalked by local mob and zapped by intels. For nearly 7 years between summer 1998 and spring 2005 I was zapped as I tried to get to sleep, and as I was asleep, and lost many, many hours of sleep. I not only heard the result of the zapping (fizzing, buzzing, clicking, etc) I also felt the vibrations in my skull as these sounds were generated. But above all I believe that has caused intenal damage to several parts of my body.For example, I now have a twitch and spasm in my neck that is making my neck weaker.

I believe the mobile phone network plays a large role in this targeting of individuals the state does not like.

But I also believe this network is being used for remote mind reading and writing, both of individuals and en masse.

I also believe this network will be used with whatever they're injecting us with in these dodgy vaccines to monitor and control us, and collect data on our every movement and thought, and to control those thoughts. 

Have a nice day!

No comments: