Friday, May 21, 2010

HOW CAN GOOGLE BE CIA AND NSA WHEN THEY ARE SO SHIT?

Google is CIA and NSA.

Just check up on the seed money for Google and think about the rich minefield of human thought that a search engine could process. But not only that, think about how society could be directed by the info and results from such a search engine.

Yet now since I downloaded Google Earth every time I login to my laptop I always get this Google End User Licence bullshit, and the only solution I know of is to stop the process. I've tried several suggestions of deleting the registry, but none have worked.

What's the solution CIA NSA Google, or anyone else?

1 comment:

Mark-V said...

Google is also of course recording all of your searches with your IP. Your ISP can or is also recording them, as can the CIA/NSA etc, just as they are recording all of your music/movie/book title uploads & downloads and providing those to RIA and other recording studios, etc. 'They' will of course know who all the anti-NWO 'conspirators' are by the content of our searches and browsing histories. This is a rather ugly thought, but not beyond the pale...