Saturday, November 15, 2014

PUTIN OSTRACISED AGAIN

Here is a photo of our leaders at the G20 meeting in Brisbane (with a pleasant comment).


Note that Putin is on the edge of the photo again. I say again because there was a similar meeting of leaders in France in June, i.e. before MH17, to commemorate the landings in Northern France in 1944 during WW2, and at that meeting nobody spoke to Putin, and in those photos Putin is also at the end.

What is it about Vladimir Putin that NATO doesn't like?

Does he have bad breath? BO?

Why is he ostracised all the time?

I know what it feels like to be ostracised...but at least Putin knows why he is being ostracised. I still haven't a got a clue why I am being ostracised! As far as I am aware I haven't sacrificed any kittens to Satan, or something equally abhorrent.

But here is a clue as to why Putin is being ostracised. This is a map of the NATO Empire over time.



Note the progression and expansion of NATO over time.

From Checkpoint Charlie to Maidan, NATO has been expanding and expanding and expanding, most recently sponsoring a violent neo-Nazi coup. In contrast the former Soviet Bloc has been shrinking and shrinking and shrinking. Ukraine was once part of Russia. So how can the Prime Minister of Canada say to Putin, "I guess I’ll shake your hand but I have only one thing to say to you: you need to get out of Ukraine."?

If NATO wins in Ukraine then Syria will lose a major ally and then more than likely succumb to the sick, twisted and morally bankrupt alliance of international cutthroat Jihadis and NATO, and then the bastards who planned and executed 9/11 and all the wars since that inside job win.

That is the situation.

No comments: