Tuesday, November 18, 2014

SO WHO IS STILL READING TTS WHO SHOULDN'T BE?

This is just for someone who I thought was special but has turned out to be unspecial.

I asked you to help because I think you can help me quickly stop all this shit, but for whatever reason you have refused. If you are not prepared to help then stop reading TTS, and tell your friends and family to do the same. If you can do better then do it. And stop clicking WORLD WAR ONE WAS A CONSPIRACY as if you believe it and mean it. It is obvious you don't believe it because if you did believe it then you would want to help, but you have made it crystal clear that you do not want to help or have anything to do with me.

I tried to tell you all this over a period of several months because I thought and expected you would be most concerned and interested, but you weren't interested. So I tried to show you just how bad the situation is but you then severed all communication...AND STILL DO!!

And to think that you do what you do...

I shake my head in total disbelief.

No comments: