Sunday, November 30, 2014

THIS IS WHO WE ARE UP AGAINST BUT FIGHTING FOR

Here are the last two emails I have sent this week to that unspecial someone...without reply.

Email 1
can we just clarify what the situation is:

I tried to tell you about all this while on the ******** but you didn't want to know.
I then tried to show you just how bad it is but you then ceased all communication.
I then asked if you did not want to know, and you did not respond, so I sent you those documents, again without reply.
I then told you at New Year that I wrote TTS and what I felt and some personal info, again without reply.
I have tried to explain to you why I thought you were special, that something you have done that I could ask you about could help me to stop all this war and headchopping, but again without reply.

After all this you still do not want to help?

Can you see how this looks?

Email 2
and just to clarify a bit more:

I asked you several times to tell me to fuck off/get lost/go away/stop if you wanted me to stop writing to you but you never once did tell me to fuck off/get lost/go away/stop.

As usual there has been no reply.

This is a teacher with children.

This is what I am up against: pure apathy.

This is who we are up against but ironically at the same time fighting for.

I don't understand this at all.

People like this should be begging to help.

But all that the people want is sex, money and Dysons not a safe, happy world for their children.

They don't want to know, and when told how bad it is they ostracise you.

Meanwhile a medieval Islamic terrorist organisation that we created and support is chopping the heads off Syrian soldiers fighting to stop those headchoppers from slitting the throats of Syrian children, all to build a pipeline for natural gas to Europe.

We are going backwards, degenerating.

I am losing my faith in humanity and in infinite conciousness.



No comments: