Monday, September 24, 2018

WILL JUD-A$$ PROVIDE US WITH THE NAME OF HIS U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE CONTROLLER SO WE CAN ALL SEND HIM/HER A CHRISTMAS CARD (AND PLEASE PROVIDE THE CORRECT ADDRESS)

He/she deserves a Christmas card from all of us in civvy-land.

It will soon be Christmas. A time for forgiving. A time forgetting (was it Cliff Richard who first said that? I hope not).

Anywayz, at the moment being Jud-a$$' U S Military Intelligence handler must be one of the worst jobs in the world. Worse than being a Dalit in India, shifting through the sewage for something to find and sell, only to repeat the same shitty task the next day, and the next, and the next, etc.

Who would want to be Jud-a$$ U S military Intelligence handler?

Only a fool/dickhead/prrrrrick.

We fought on the same side in WW2. My grandfathers were there on 6th June 1944.

And then you lot take take the fucking piss and use me as one of your labrats and zap me for years?

FUCK THAT SHIT!!

I will not be forgiving or forgetting the CIA/MI5/mob networks that stalk, harass and zap targets for destruction. I want them stopped and exposed. But even though Infowars could help me they will not help me, preffering instead, as the capitalists they are, to make as much money out of the situation as they can.

Hopefully, after Alex Jones' long-waited-for-and-expected clinical admission that Infowars is U S Military Intelligence asset (something I've been saying for years) and the subsequent deafening silence in both the mainstream and 'alternative' media, you understand what is going down: the CIA and their assets such as 'alternative media' like Infowars, are totally controlled by the CIA/U S Military Intelligence, etc.





No comments: