Saturday, January 26, 2019

I VERY POLITELY ASKED SEVERAL TIMES, GIVING VALID REASONS (BASICALLY TRUST), FOR MY WORK GIVEN FOR FREE TO BE DELETED (BUT IT WASN'T)

Now look what's happened: two hard drives owned by the university and a coat of mine have been stolen from my sister's house.

Wouldn't it have been easier to have just deleted my work, as I so politely requested, instead of silently replying, "F*ck you!!" and stalking me? Instead of treating me like a piece of sh*t like those EM cowards who zapped me for nearly 7 years?

Mob/military intelligence, anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that mentally unstable maniac and U S Military Intelligence agent Anti-Christ Jud-a$$ Watson was behind all this. He's been spying on me for years, since at least February 2015 but maybe as far back as 2011. Maybe even earlier. Icke'll know.

Depeche Mode - Everything Counts

No comments: