Monday, January 14, 2019

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT BEING ZAPPED FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS IS LIKE, HUH?

Just ask Anti-Christ Paul Jud-a$$ Watson for the name of his U S Military Intelligence handler, who I am sure would be able and absolutely delighted to pass your request on to the right department of the U S Military terror network.

But be sure to ask for the following:
1. that you rarely get 4 hours unbroken sleep per night, and often less than 1 hour of unbroken sleep, so that basically everyday feels like groundhog day and you have no energy for anything and struggle to concentrate;
2. that zap when they actually vibrate the membranes in your skull with so much power that you not only hear but also feel the zapping;
3. the headf*ck, I call it (which I was given the night before I was due to meet my ex-girlfriend who at the time had worked for MI6 as a clerk) in which you are quickly dragged in and out of several states of conciousness, completely destroying the natural rhythms and electromagnetic flows in your brain;
4. and finally, that zap that targets your body not head, which gives you heart palpitations and the fear.

I look forward to reading all your tales in the next 7 to 8 years.

If you survive, that is.

That's why Watson's employers U S Military Intelligence via Infowars want me destroyed.

Because I survived it all. With stoicism.

Many others haven't.

No comments: