Saturday, June 20, 2020

HOW I CAME TO PURCHASE DAVID ICKE'S THE BIGGEST SECRET AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER


I had heard of him through reading t'interweb. One cold, wet Saturday afternoon in February 2000 I went into town to buy some food for the weekend. I had no intention of buying any book whatsoever. But before I knew it I was in the bookshop in town trying to find The Biggest Secret. I found it. I bought it. I went straight home without buying any food. And I started to read it. I got half way through it, then went to the local Chinese take-away for something to eat. For the rest of that day I watched TV and a video, but thinking about what I had just read. I then went to bed, and couldn't wait to wake up the next day to finish reading the book.

The next day I got up and immediately started reading, without having any breakfast. I finished reading at about 11am, then warmed up the remainder of the Chinese to eat.

I was blown away by the contents of that book.

But now? Over 20 years later?

My sister's house has been professionally burgled, Garth Icke mocked me over that burglary using data hacked from my personal computer, and David is handing control of the Icke media empah to far-right thug Garth while the Ickes merge that media empah with extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Infowars.

To say I am very angry and disappointed comes nowhere near.
As Field Marshal Zhukov (played by Jason Isaacs) in The Death of Stalin says to Beria and Khrushchev : I am very fucking furious!

No comments: