Friday, June 19, 2020

THIS IS THE TECHNO-RACIST CESSPIT THAT DAVID ICKE IS FALLING INTO


Alex Jones flogged books that suggested, and also had on guests who also suggested, that Lincoln was for slavery. One of those books was The Creature From Jekyll Island, written/flogged by the John Birch Society, who Alex Jones' father joined. Alex has confessed that his dad's bookshelf influenced him. That and his CIA family.

Anyhoo, the Lincoln quote that Confederates and their racist ilk like the JBS like to provide is this:
If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.


This is one sentence from a letter from Lincoln to Horace Greeley dated 22nd August 1862.

At first, this quote looks like Lincoln is racist and pro-slavery.

But the last sentence of that same letter is:
I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.


And before the U S Civil War was over (in which Alex Jones' Confederate ancestors fought at the rank of colonel and general to defend negro slavery), Lincoln's 13th Amendment was passed to abolish slavery.

After winning the war Lincoln was assassinated by a nest of British agents based in Canada.

By merging the Icke and Infowars media empires, the Ickes have gone racist. And have sided with those who allowed 9/11 and can electromagnetically remotely zap, read and influence minds.

No comments: