Sunday, June 14, 2020

ROSE/ICKE IV : DAVID ICKE IS STILL A DARFT AULD PRRRICK. CHANGE MY MIND.


He did the usual, "We're all just one so let's just love each other", while his son Garth mocks me and anti-war, anti-racist activist Owen Jones.

But today he went even further to the right by opposing statues of slave-traders being thrown into the sea, and called the slow murder of George Floyd a "situation".

And to top it all off: he said the first major thing we need to do is expose and break the banking system.

I WAS BEGGING THE BOLTON MONARCHY TO HELP ME TO DO THAT FOR YEARS!!

But he persuaded them to work with him instead, and to do that they burgled my sister's house and hacked my personal computer thinking I'd be OK with that! AND THEN HIS SON GARTH MOCKED ME USING DATA HACKED FROM MY COMPUTER!!

They can all go fuck themselves to death!!

And if I'm wrong about this then they can take me to court. But they won't. They'll probably kill me instead.

It's all so fcukt up.

That's why I'm taking his son Garth to prison.

That darft auld prrrick David Icke needs to wake up and smell the Confederate extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence coffee.

You know, he never mentioned 9/11 once tonight.

Not once.

Why? Because he sold oot and now flogs himself on bona fide extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Infowars while his son Garth promotes Paul Joseph Watson?

Question everything, he says.

I'm asking why it appears to me that he's sold out.

The darft auld prrrick!

No comments: