Saturday, August 15, 2020

CAN THE ICKES OR INFOWARS PROVIDE A THEORY FOR THE SOLAR DYNAMO? AND WITH SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE?

Nope.

I was about to. Having explained in November 2018 my theories.

But then my sister's house was professionally burgled. So taking this as a death threat to my sister, I didn't submit my theories in a PhD thesis.

Garth Icke then mocked me over this professional burglary. Since then Garth has promoted Watson many times, even though Watson loves Israel and is on the edge of the Epstein/911 network. David Icke appears on Infowars to promote himself. And daddy Dave promotes Garth as the heir to the Icke media empah.

Watch them.

Watch the reptiles very, very closely.

Have any of them produced any, never mind major, new scientific theory for anything? Nope. Why?

Coz they're...

Confederate thugs?

Traitors?

Hackers and thieves?

Just fikk.

Hopefully you can see where I'm going with this: if the Ickes and Infowars don't have an enemy to make money from then how will they and their children, grandchildren, etc survive?

The answer to that lies in why the USA created Communist China after WW2. And why President of the USA Donald J Trump exploited many Communist Chinese sweatshops, and encouraged his glamorous daughter Ivanka (who he not-so-secretly wants to you-know-what) to do the same, which she did.

Coz to people like Trump, Infowars, U S Military Intelligence, the Ickes, Watson etc, it's all about the money. They may have multi millions in the bank, and can break out of the system and find out how it works, but they don't coz in their DNA they've still gotta be on the make and on the take coz they're fake.

And I'm a huge threat to their bank accounts.

Coz they're reptiles. I'm not.

No comments: