Saturday, August 15, 2020

I WAS HOPING AND TRUSTING THAT BY EXPLAINING MY SOLAR RESEARCH THAT IT WOULD BRING A LITTLE MORE PEACE INTO THE WORLD. IT BROUGHT EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

By explaining in November 2018 my research into the sun, providing 2 theories for the solar dynamo (one of which I am convinced of), I was hoping and trusting it would bring a little more peace into the world. Because we are all so affected by the sun. Instead it has brought more war into the world. War on me. And war by those who I thought were on the same side as me. But by hacking and burgling me and my sister in their greed they have shown that we are not on the same side. They have shown to me that they are greedy and cannot be trusted. And I have shown who cannot be trusted.

Do we know anyone like that: Greedy? Cannot be trusted? Unhelpful? Ungrateful? Perverts? Crooks?

And in their ranks I now place David and Garth Icke.

Did you know that Garth Icke mocked me over my sister's house being burgled? Garth, the earthly son of the self-proclaimed son of God David "Let's just love each other" Icke, actually mocked me over my sister's house being professionally burgled for 2 external hard drives containing simulations of the interior of the sun. Can you believe that? Well I can. Coz the Ickes are fake. Fake. Fake. Fake. And crooks too. Why would Garth mock me over that? Why? Unless he knows who did it? And he has copies of the stolen codes and theses and intends to use them to gain an advantage over all of you and your children and grandchildren?

No comments: