Wednesday, August 26, 2020

IF SOMEONE UNILATERALLY DECLARES WAR ON YOU, WHAT DO YOU DO?

Declare war back, of course. No mercy. Even if you're supposed to be on the same side.

Why? Coz it means someone was not following the script. And tried to change course. And I'm thinking here of Derek: Over 10 years ago he wrote several articles accusing Israel of 9/11; now he tweets he loves Israel and works with deep dark employees of the Mossad/Epstein paedo network. AND THE ICKES PROMOTE HIM!!

And yes. That is the same Derek who claims he should win any argument just because of how handsome he thinks he is!!

Here I would now play Holst's Mars : Bringer of War, but coz I didn't bring war (war was unilaterally declared war on me), I won't.

But it's war alright: from being zapped by the intels for nearly 7 years; to Garth Icke mocking me for my sister's house being burgled after I'd helped bail out his dad with £1000; to being treated like a piece of shit by the despicable Bolton Monarchy after I'd asked them and their stinking rancid network of family and friends nicely and politely for 2 years, first for some advice (which wasn't given) and then for everything I'd sent them to be deleted (but it wasn't).

They're all on the same sold out dark side: crooks masquerading as freedom fighters, but really in this only for money and fame.

What. A fucking. Shitshow!

Just rats who know they don't deserve to be saved but couldn't give a f, as long as they feed you the same BS that got us into this hole in the 1st place.

Thanks to his son, Garth, I see no reason to promote that bastard David Icke, particularly as he still whores himself out on that bona fide extreme rightist Confederate Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Info-whores.

That reminds me, Dave. Where were they on 9/11? Sucking your you-know-what?

No comments: