Sunday, November 29, 2020

A QUICK GENTLE REMINDER THAT THESE GIMPS UNILATERALY DECLARED WAR ON ME (NOT T'OTHER WAY ROUND)

So it makes you wonder if they're all on the same side.

In time-ascending order:

  1. the mob (who began stalking and trying to abduct me in 1997);
  2. the intels (who began zapping me in summer 1998 to spring 2005);
  3. the Bolton Monarchy (who in 2015 didn't delete my work I'd sent for free in anticipation of some help and advice I asked for to destroy the scum that run the world);
  4. the Ickes (who in 2019 mocked me when my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 storage devices containing simulations of the interior of the sun);
  5. a faction at work (who are very probably seriously spying on every employee and extracting what they can for their own personal gain while calling us a "cowboy outfit" and whirling their right hands in the air above their heads as if about to throw a lasso (and there are several witnesses).

 


No comments: