Tuesday, November 10, 2020

TO THOSE WHO BURGLED AND HACKED MY CODES AND THESES : DID YOU BUILD YOUR OWN TELESCOPE WHEN YOU WERE 13 YEARS OLD?

Or are you just going to use your ill-gotten gains for selfish political purposes?

My physics teacher saw something in me when I was 13 years old, and gave me a lens. I built a telescope out of drain pipe and balsa. I used it to observe the moon, and constellations such as the Pleiades and Orion, and consulted my Norton Star Atlas. I also gave a 5 minute talk on telescopes, including radio telescopes.

You lot just want to use the solar system for political purposes. And are using death threats for that purpose.

You lot are just fucking human scum. 

You lot of burglars and hackers can go kill yourselves.

And in that despicable terrible set I place the Ickes.

No comments: