Monday, December 28, 2020

I'M GLAD I'M NOT DAVID ICKE WHEN

Ten years ago I stated that I'm glad I'm not a Rothschild when we realise.

Now I'm saying I'm glad I'm not a follower of David Icke. He can go fuck himself.

Because when we realise what a crook and a scam artist Icke is (and I'm trying and with evidence), there's gonna be a lynching. Maybe more.

I gave that scam artist bastard £1k for his IP defence fund during the mid-2000s.

So how am I repaid and acknowledged?

His son Garth mocks me when my sister's house is professionally burgled.

So what does David, the son of God do?

He promotes Garth.

Garth is now the de facto editor of DavidIcke.com and is de facto editor of the Dot Connector bollocks

But guess what else Garth Icke did during 2020. He promoted James Bond, aka Paul Joseph Watson, who hangs out at the very British establishment Cavalry and Guards Club (next door to the RAF club). Watson is also a long time servant of Infowars, which as its owner Alex Jones admits, is bona fide U S Military Intelligence. But Jones' family is also CIA and Confederate.

So why is Garth Icke promoting a bone fide CIA Zionist Confederate U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset?

Best to ask crooked David Icke.

But make sure he answers in his pink jumper for absolute clarity and truth.

Coz you can never trust David Icke unless he wears a pink jumper.

No comments: