Thursday, December 31, 2020

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND THE ICKES

On Rona, they say it doesn't exist and that it's actually 12 foot tall shape-shifting reptilians beaming 5G.

I say Rona does exist (eg they've been able to trace many, many transmissions, etc), but I also have a scientific explanation for the solar dynamo, which has really really upset the Ickes. Upset them so much that they are now resorting to big crime in several ways, including theft and burglary.

And that's the difference: the Ickes have wild, sometimes very wild, theories; but when someone challenges them by saying, No! Ickes! You shall not pass!, they go full reptile!

Here endeth the lesson: never trust the Ickes. Never. Even if your mother and the local vicar/priest says its OK to: trust your instinct, and never trust the Ickes. 

And once you understand just how much surveillance I was under during my PhD you'll understand why I did not submit a thesis, even though it was all there.

Just imagine if someone like myself could explain the solar dynamo AND recent modern events?

That would not piss off just a few governments but also the likes of Infowars and the Ickes who have built their empires on conspiracy theories. And what happened? Yep. My sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing some of my research. 

Burgled by whom?

Dunno.

All I can say with absolute certainty is that Garth Icke mocked me, using data hacked from my personal computer.

So take from that what you will.

You know, I was one of David Icke's biggest supporters and promoters. But then his demon-esque son Garth began to influence his dad. And since then its all gone really sour.

No comments: