Wednesday, December 30, 2020

THE MOST DISTURBING PHOTOGRAPH OF THE DAY

These 2 clowns think that Covid-19 doesn't exist, and that all vaccines are dangerous and potentially fatal.

So why are they not invading their local hospital? Not protesting on their own with a megaphone, warning of the potential dangers of any vaccine?

Because it's not the virus/vaccine that's the scam? But because they are the scam?

And I should know. That thieving pervert David took £1000 from me for his IP fund. A decade later his son Garth mocks me when my sister's house is professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing simulations of the interior of the sun (and I suspect the Ickes are working with the burglars).

Total fakes. And they know it. Please do not give this scum any money whatsoever. Not even 1 pence.

They seem to think that allowing tens of millions of unsuspecting victims being injected with an untested, potentially fatal vaccine for a virus they think doesn't exist is a victory and cause for a smile and weird Icke celebration? Pffft! Crooks. Perverts. Thieves. Hackers. Liars.

And it was them who declared war on me. Not t'other way round.

No comments: