Thursday, January 07, 2021

QUICK REMINDER THAT I'VE BEEN STALKED BY SATANIST/INTEL/MOB TYPES SINCE 1997

1997 was the year it began: I chased out a stalker in the house, and they escaped through a narrow window leaving blood on the frame. Two days later there was an attempted abduction of me, but I was saved by the milkman who through his presence stopped a guy from bungling me into the back of a waiting van.

Several months later 2 creeps sat in a car at the bus stop and tried to stop the bus from stopping, but I jumped out just in time to stop and board the bus.

The following year 1998 the zapping started. Just a gentle click at first, just as I was about to fall asleep. But over the next 7 years that developed into violent EM assault, with sometimes 10 zaps a night so I would barely get any sleep. The zapping stopped just a few weeks before I was made redundant.

And then around Christmas 2000 I awoke to find that it had snowed overnight, and that someone had drawn an inverted, irregular and incomplete pentagram on my car while all other cars in the street were untouched.    

And then my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing simulations of the interior of the sun, and Garth Icke mocked me for it!! And that was after his dad spied on me.

No comments: