Sunday, March 07, 2021

IF THERE IS ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN THIS LIFE IT'S THIS : NEVER EVER EVER TRUST THE ICKES

During the 2000s David Icke was involved in a court case. He claimed someone was stealing his work. He claimed intellectual property rights over his work. I donated £1000 to his IP defence fund, even though I couldn't really afford it. He won his case. Consequently David and his son Garth have been able to continue David's work (not Garth's though Garth has used his dad's fame to promote himself).

After explaining some of what I had discovered during some research into the inner workings of our sun, my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing simulations of the sun.

Garth Icke mocked me for that professional burglary.

So that's why I no longer believe the Ickes and will never trust them again.

Never.

And I believe that David Icke is what some call "a false prophet".

There is no way, no way whatsoever, that a true Son of God would resort to crime, or need to resort to crime to fulfill his self-proclaimed purpose. Particularly if, as he claims, it's "a done deal" that light shall defeat darkness.

But why are there still so many wars? Why so much hatred? So much poverty and inequality?

And why so many injections of a fake vaccination for a fake pandemic?

If David Icke has come here from the ether to "WAKE US UP", then he has failed. He failed years ago. He knows it. Hence the crime.

I wish he'd just give it up. All the msm has to do is refer to the reptiles and any movement he is involved with is destroyed. They have hardly started with this because Icke's current influence is very minor. AND THAT'S AFTER DECADES OF WRITING AND SPEAKING!

Nope. No more from me. 

David Icke is a crook and a crime boss. And if I'm wrong then he can take me to court. But he won't.

He took the guy stealing his IP to court.

But he won't take me to court for accusing him of being a crook and a crime boss.

He'll take my money. But he won't take me to court.



 

No comments: