Tuesday, March 02, 2021

THE POWER OF MI5 : STURGEON THREATENS SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE AFTER BREXIT, THEN IS SUDDENLY EMBROILED IN SCANDAL INVOLVING SALMOND LEADING TO POTENTIAL RESIGNATION

This is why I plead with David Icke and his gobshite son Garth to avoid all lockdown and covid protests. 

MI5 are not some Poundland outfit. They've been driving wars for decades. They own the media: mainstream and a lot of non-mainstream. Any presence of any Icke at any protest can be easily branded as pro-Icke and thus pro-Reptile, and thus destroy any movement. Icke believers are in the minority, as he has accepted recently.

But it's too late for Icke to disavow his reptile theories. Even though there may well be a U S intel op against him.

But as I said: he makes his own decisions, which have so far led to a large Icke body count from wars he could have stopped, to the deaths from rona vax, and deaths that are to occur due to rona vax.

I am no longer helping him. He made his decision years ago. He took my money, thought I had served my purpose, so he and Garth could just become the Icke crime family. And mock me.

And due to their decision years ago, millions of their beloved Brits are now being injected with DNA-altering gunge.

But. it was their decision. Not mine.  They decided to spy on and then hack me.

And if I'm wrong then they can always take me to court . But they won't. Coz it's all true.

No comments: