Friday, January 21, 2022

AUSTRIA VOTES FOR MANDATORY VACCINES IN LANDSLIDE VOTE, ROUTINE CHECKS START NEXT MONTH

Routine checks? ROUTINE CHECKS?!

This is why I returned to the UK. I could see this coming just by the way they walked down the street, by the way they stood in the queue at the checkout.

I would encourage my former work colleagues to get the hell out of Austria and back home as soon as possible before they are sent back in a coffin dead from the vaccine. It's happened once already when one guy just dropped dead in the offce a month or so after his 2nd Pfizer jab. Another guy was off almost on his death bed for 2 days after his 1st Pfizer jab. Is he now prepared to constantly roll up his sleeve every 4 months or pay that ball-breaking fine and then dumped in prison?

I warned them.

No comments: