Monday, January 10, 2022

FOR THE SIMPLE-MINDED: THERE IS A GLOBAL INTEL OP TO STOP MY FAMILY IN ACHIEVING SUCCESS

My family is mixed race.

My zapping began in 1998, shortly after I had been offered a place on a PG degree which would lead to some financial success. The zapping stopped just 2 weeks before I was told my employment would stop.

After that they began on my sister.

The Ickes and the Infowars mob joined in to deny my family scuccess.

They know how: perverts; hacking; professional burglary.

Because of the mob: they know the intels and mob are the same thing but still work wiith them; but beware they are aware that the mob/intels want my family destroyed not just because we are mixed race but also because if we are scuccessful in surviving this racist attack, ie expose the NWO AND the solar dynamo, then my mixed race family would be able to expose to the world that we can as one race defeat this NWO.

But the Ickes and Infowars crowd (remember the massive HUGE links that Alex Jones has to U S Military Intelligence) have decided to ally with the NWO and destroy my mixed race family and steal my solar work as their own. They will more than likely kill me and my sister if I come anywhere near exposing this.

Let me ask you a question: have you ever heard Alex Jones or David Icke complain about being zapped? 

Nope.

Thought not.

Me and David Icke and Alex are not on the same side.

They sold out.

I did not.

Alex sold out to Israel and Great Britain. The Ickes are allying with Confederate Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda agent Alex Jones.

I and then my sister werre zapped for years.

Alex and Icke were not. 

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ALEX AND THE ICKES KNOW WHO PROFESSIONALLY BURGlED MY SISTER'S HOUSE AND ARE WORKING WITH THOSE CROOKS AND CRIMINALS.

AND THAT THOSE PROFESSIONAL BURGALRS ARE THE SAME CROOKS WHO WERE CREEPING AROUND MY SISTER'S HOUSE WHEN I CHASED THEM OUT, AND  THAT THOSE CROOKS WERE PART OF THE SATANIST/INTEL/MOB WHO STALKED ME FOR YEARS, and still do.

Look. I gave £1000 to David Icke's I P Defence Fund.

I am now calling him a crook, liar and fraud.

Why would I do that unless I really thought he was a crook, liar and fraud?

And why is he not taking me to court?

 

 

No comments: