Monday, January 31, 2022

SO WHEN DID DAVID ICKE AND ALEX JONES REALISE THAT THEY ARE FRAUDS AND WERE IN DANGER OF BEING EXPOSED?

When I discussed my ideas on the solar dynamo and sun spots in November 2018. 

When I returned to the UK from Austria in December 2018 for Christmas I found that my sister's house had indeed been professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing simulations of the interior of the sun.

And then a few months later the Icke and Infowars media empires began to merge so that now Ickonic is opening a studio in Austin, Texas where Alex Jones lives and works.

Alex is a bona fide Zionist Confederate U S Military Intelligence propaganda agent who sold out to 9/11 perp Israel and whose hero Andrew Jackson was a traitor for the British.

David Icke is a crook, a crime boss and a pervert.

They can't have someone like me, independent and from a mixed race family, with such information on the solar dynamo and sun spots. I am and would be a huge threat to their racket.

So my sister's house was professionally burgled as a warning, to say, "We're watching you and your family, and we can do whatever we want to you, so drop the solar research."

Well, the Ickes and Infowars and their intel and mob mates can go hang themselves with rusty barbed wire.

I would be prepared to provide the rusty barbed wire.

No comments: