Thursday, January 27, 2022

THIS IS WHAT WAS PLANNED FOR ME

July 1997. I detected someone creeping round the house on the Sunday morning. So I got a large, ugly, sharp kitchen knife and stalked them, but they managed to escape through a small window leaving a stain of blood on the window frame. I have a good idea where they found immediate sanctuary.

Two days later, early in the morning, I was walking to the bus stop to catch the bus to work. I walked round a corner to find a white van with its back door open. One man was sitting on the back door sill, while another man was walking quickly towards me. This man was just about to reach for me when a milkman came round the corner on his milkfloat. The man who was about to reach for me quickly turned round and almost ran to the van. The guy sitting on the back door sill closed the back doors and quickly got into the drivers seat and drove off with the other guy in the passenger seat.

About 10 minutes later I was sat on the bus when a car pulled alongside the bus. The car was being driven very erratically. The driver was the son of the local mobster and he was looking into the bus.

Thus began the stalking as I had become a Targeted Individual (TI). The zapping started the following year shortly after I had been offered a place on a postgraduate degree. The zapping stopped in March 2005.

My sister's house was professionally burgled in 2018, for which Garth Icke mocked me.

No comments: