Wednesday, March 30, 2011

IF TERRORISM STRIKES THE UK SOON THEN ARREST CAMERON

I am not joking.

Cameron publicly stated that he knew that by involving the UK in a civil war in Libya he would be risking terrorism in this shattered, defrauded and corrupt United Kingdom.

There was no legal reason for the UK to get involved in Libya.

But then they cooked up UN SCR 1973 with its very useful and convenient reference to "all necessary measures" to protect civilians.

Now this "all necessary measures" is being twisted to permit the arming of the Libyan al Qaeda rebs.

And if that doesn't work and the rebs keep running away, what next?

Open air support and land invasions in favour of the rebs?

All this would serve the agenda of a false flag terrorism to be blamed on Gaddafi.

If such an event occurs, remember I did not provoke it.

I called for non-intervention.

I called for examination of our role in provoking and assisting the rebellion against Gaddafi.

I will also call for the government to not capitalise on such an atrocity.

But you can bet that the government will.

1 comment:

Ja'dore By Design said...

hey follow me!:) im following u!