Saturday, October 20, 2018

DID U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE MAKE ALEX JONES INTO A MARTYR FOR TRUTH FOR PR?

Alex Jones is a U S Military Intelligence agent.

He admitted it 2 months ago.

Nobody reported it, except for Right Wing Watch.

The mainstream media is run by the intels to keep us dumb, controlled and oblivious and unconcerned about stuff we should know to stop us demanding that our governments do some proper stuff for us and not just for the 0.1%

The most recent event the intels want us oblivious to and unconcerned about is 9/11. Allegedly 4 civilian passenger planes were hijacked: 2 flew into the WTC, 1 into the Pentagon and 1 crashed in Pennsylvania. And because of this the USA has been at war for 17 years, generally against enemies of Israel.

Infowars made a small fortune out of 9/11. They claimed that Israel and Saudi Arabia did 9/11. Alex even claims to have predicted 9/11 and the alleged culprit, Osama bin Oswald.

But now?

Alex Jones has admitted that Infowars is a U S Military Intelligence asset and blames 9/11 on real-life Muslims, and whereas a few years ago Infowars were blaming everything on bankers/Bilderberg/CFR/British Monarchy, etc, now they blame everything on leftists, Muslims and immigrants.

But I saw all this coming.

I knew Alex was U S intel years ago. And told some so 4 years ago. Remember?

Now Alex and Anti-Christ Jud-a$$ are working with U S Military Intelligence to first replace me and then destroy me. Why? Because the network they sold out to not only did 9/11 but also runs stalking networks and uses E M harrassment to destroy people that the system doesn't like. And this network knows that if I have any power and/or finance then I'm going after them. Infowars and others could help me, but they decided to rob me instead, probably with the nod from U S Military Intelligence.

My E M harrassment began in summer 1998 and continued until spring 2005, when I believe my employer at that time had decided to terminate my employment, so there was no more need to zap me. Yes, like Infowars, the network was hacking into everyone's email accounts. Even then.

I then tried to drag the banks into court to prove we owed them nothing, but for whatever reason they didn't take the bait, even though people owing much less than I were dragged to court. As if the banks were being told not to drag me into court. Then in 2012 I met someone who was supposed to help and could have helped me in a massive way. But instead of helping has instead allied with that U S Miitary Intelligence network who Infowars work for who did 9/11 to rob me of my work, ideas and codes in an attempt to become a U S Military Intelligence-controlled charlatan. A scientific fake. Thus my influence and income is reduced and I am just another defenceless E M victim. Alive, but still a massive potential trouble but that potential minimised.

So the network unleashed Infowars onto me.

And I have a plan to prove it.

But they probably know that too.

Because I know this network can read your mind.

So this network 'banned' Alex Jones to make him look like a 'troofer' when in fact he works for the same U S Military Intelligence network as Eliot Higgins.


No comments: