Saturday, October 06, 2018

SOMETHING TREMENDOUS HAS HAPPENED

In the film A Room With a View, the main male character Julian recovers some bloodied photographs belonging to the lead female character Lucy after a violent and tragic event in the Piazza della Signoria in Florence. The two then walk to the banks of the Arno river, where this conversation occurs, in which Julian says, "Something tremendous has happened.":



Dear readers/people of good will/enemies/sell-outs:

Something tremendous has indeed happened.

In the last month or so, the following has been admitted:

1. Alex Jones has admitted that he is a super-duper secret agent for, and that Infowars is a part of a network run by, U S Military Intelligence;
2. Paul Joseph Watson has admitted that he sold out to this network, and at the first opportunity he was given.

Why?

Why is this happening now?

I don't know exactly why, but it has definitely occured during, and linked into, a significant period in my life. And by significant, I mean life-changing significant.

I trust you will agree that something tremendous has indeed happened in the recent confessions of both Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson of the U S Military Intelligence asset Infowars.

I had my brains fried/zapped between Summer 1998 and Spring 2005. U S Military Intelligence would be very interested in the results of that zapping.

I have also been saying that, and also claiming that Infowars is U S intel and also that Jud-a$$ sold out.

Now that has also been confirmed.

And there is always that house I lived in, which I strongly believe to be bugged by the mob on behalf of MI5, not just because of what I write on TTS, but because it is intimately linked to the UK anti-war hierarchy. So the likes of U S Military Intelligence had a double motive to have that house bugged and under surveillance, probably through their gimps the mob.

Something tremendous has happened.

It has just been admitted that the leading website of the 'resistance', Infowars, is in fact controlled by U S Military Intelligence.

And Jud-a$$ is jealous.

Jealous Jud-a$$.

Now, if only Jud-a$$ can stop his sklulduggery on behalf of U S Military Intelligence (including the op against me), wriggle out of Infowars with some dignity, and reverse his sell-out, who knows what might happen...

I believe something very, very good.

No comments: