Friday, December 28, 2018

STOP ME IF YOU THINK THAT YOU'VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE

I asked very politely several times for help. None came.

I asked very politely several times for my work given for free to be deleted. It wasn't.

Instead I was spied on in my own bedroom, in a house intimately connected to the very top of the hierarchy of the UK anti-war movement.

Instead I was filmed shopping in my local ASDA.

Instead my email and university accounts were hacked.

Instead my codes and ideas have been stolen.

So nope.

Get lost!

When you submit a PhD thesis there's this page you sign in which you declare that all the work presented in the thesis is your own.

Stealing and using someone else's codes and ideas in your own thesis is plagiarism and violates academic integrity.

And the only sort of people who would do all of the above are the mob and military intelligence (which are basically two sides of the same bent coin).

No comments: