Saturday, December 29, 2018

WATSON AND U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ARE GUILTY OF BURGLARY

If I'm wrong then take me to court, you fucking thieving pieces of shit!

Actually creeping round my sister's house?!

Seriously?!

That's all you lot are good for.

Ripping your beguiled dupes off for as much as you can without telling them you sold out to the network that did 9/11 and runs paedophile networks.

And then stealing other people's work, ideas, theses, codes and results?!

Christ, even I thought that was below you lot.

If you want the truth about what Watson sold out to when he sold out to U S Military Intelligence then watch Kay Griggs on Youtube.

Then you'll begin to understand what is happening to me right now.

And Icke had better speak up right now or he's going straight to hell along with Infothieves.

No comments: