Friday, May 08, 2020

AFTER MUCH THOUGHT I AM CONVINCED THAT A CLIQUE AT WORK DOES HAVE COPIES OF MY CODES HACKED OR STOLEN FROM MY SISTER'S HOUSE. AND I AM NOT HAPPY. NOT ONE FUCKING BIT.

This is yet another war declared against me, when I have only declared one war, and that's on the New World Order.

First it was the mob when they tried to kidnap me in 1997/8.

Then the intels with their zapping (which started about the same time, which is normal because there's usually a stalking element involved).

Then the Bolton Monarchy when they didn't delete my work after a year of me asking nicely and politely many times.

Then the Ickes (I've no idea why, after everything I've done for David).

Now a clique at work.

I state again: anyone I find with copies of theses, ideas, code or data hacked from my computer or stolen from my sister's house is going to prison.


No comments: