Wednesday, May 06, 2020

DAVID ICKE, THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THE FREEDOM TO SPY ON, HACK AND BURGLE

The Son of the Godhead complex has gone to his head.

He wants his freedom of speech.

But he also wants his freedom to spy on, hack and burgle.

And I know.

Coz I've been the target of his spying, hacking and burgling. Or if it wasn't him directly then he knows who did it and he's gaining from it.

You want to know the true Ickes?

OK. When my sister's house was burgled of 2 external storage devices containing scientific code and data in a very targeted and professional burglary (only those 2 drives had been stolen), Garth Icke mocked me in a tweet using data hacked from my computer. Garth is now assuming control of DavidIcke.com and is co-presenting David Icke's dot connector videos. This shows that David approves of the mocking. But why would Garth feel the need to mock me? And using data hacked from my computer?

So:
1. how did anyone know where those storage devices were? And what was on them? For how long was I being spied on? Years? And did the spying involve hacking and secret surveillance?
2. why would anyone want those drives anyway?
3. why would Garth mock me over such a targeted and very professional burglary, and using data hacked from my computer?
4. why is David absolutely fine with all this while he promotes his disgraced 5G/Covid-19 theory?

I'm really sorry. I used to be one of Icke's earliest and biggest supporters and promoters, going back nearly 20 years. I even financed his IP court case!

But now I think this Son of the Godhead claim has gone to his head and he now thinks he can do and say whatever he wants to achieve his self-appointed goal.

He's gone too far.

This has to stop. NOW!!

No comments: