Friday, May 08, 2020

HERE'S WHY I THINK DAVID ICKE SHOULD BE DEPLATFORMED


You should watch this from CCDH. The 1st half shows why Icke should be deplatformed. That Son of Godhead claim has gone to his head. But the 2nd half shows why they want to ban him. Because although 5G is not causing Covid-19 now, in 5 or 10 years time 5G, or by then it might be 6G, will be so powerful and at the required frequencies that it will do serious damage to the human body. I was zapped from summer 1998 to spring 2005. I know what EM can do. But the reason why he should be deplatformed is that he is spreading hate. With his 5G/Covid-19 theory he has provoked verbal and physical assaults of innocent employees. And he is allowing his hateful son Garth to takeover. Garth mocked anti-war, anti-racist activist Owen Jones when Jones was violently assaulted by neo-Nazi football thugs. And when my sister's house was very professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing scientific code and data, Garth mocked me in a tweet which used data that could only have been hacked from my computer. But before this I was one of David Icke's earliest promoters and supporters. I funded his IP campaign, which he won. Turns out he knew of a secret surveillance network of me and didn't tell me. I also believe he knows who burgled my sister's house, and that he and/or Garth have copies of the code and data on those stolen devices.

No comments: