Saturday, May 30, 2020

SO WHO ZAPPED ME FROM SUMMER 1998 TO SPRING 2005?

I lived in several different houses in the north west of England during that period, and was continuously zapped frequently 3 times per night, but sometimes 10 times per night so I barely had any sleep.

I visited Europe several times during that period, but nowhere else outside of the UK.

I attended a conference in Rotterdam in 2001. I was zapped there.

I visited a friend in Prague in 2001 and 2004. I was zapped there.

I visited a friend in Vienna in 2003 and 2005, and also attended a conference in Vienna later in 2005. I wasn't zapped there.

Austria is not in NATO (but there are covert U S Military Intelligence operations in Austria).

The Czech Republic joined NATO in 1999.

The Netherlands and the UK, along with the USA, were founders of NATO in 1949.

So who do you think zapped me from summer 1998 to spring 2005?

China? Pfft!

Russia? Pfft!

Guatemala?

Norway?

Syria?

North Korea?

Clue : no way!

Perhaps U S Military Intelligence with allies within NATO?

Even perhaps Israel too?

This is much more likely. The research available in public shows that the U S Military had a definite interest in microwave and EM weapons to be used against human subjects, in war and for experimentation, for social control and for mind control.

It would be virtually impossible for someone like Russia or China to be zapping UK citizens in the UK without the UK knowing (but there is a tiny possibility that they're all in it together).

So this and the fact that I was zapped in other NATO countries (Netherlands and Czech Republic) but not in Austria (despite 3 visits there during that period) makes it 99% if not 100% likely that it was the U S Military with assitance from NATO allies that zapped me from summer 1998 to spring 2005.

Things may have changed since then. It has been at least 15 years.






No comments: