Friday, June 12, 2020

WHY WOULD GARTH ICKE MOCK ME USING DATA HACKED FROM MY PERSONAL COMPUTER AFTER MY SISTER'S HOUSE HAD BEEN BURGLED?


Why?

Why would the son of the Son of God mock me using data hacked from my personal computer after my sister's house had been burgled?

Does he know who did it?

Does his dad know who did it?

Did his dad consent to the mocking?

Did his dad consent to the burglary?!

We'll soon find out in court.

You know, I wanted to get the banks into court, and just wanted a little help and advice. But after being spied on, stalked, burgled and hacked (and that's just by David Icke and his gang), you can forget it.

I'm taking Garth Icke to court if he doesn't answer the questions my solicitor is about to ask him. So it's upto him if he wants to go to prison. The daft prick gave me the evidence!!

No comments: